Experiencing Nyepi 2017 in Bali
The Day of Silence, also known as Nyepi, is the start of Caka – the Bali year. This is a religious ceremony that is bigger and more lavish than any others. There is a deep mythology that is completely different to any others in the Indian sub-continent. The origins date all the way back to the mythical times of the evil spirits. There will be some ceremonial for celebrating Nyepi Day, such as Melasti, Ogoh Ogoh, etc.
For most tourists and expats, Nyepi can be an inconvenience but it can also be an amazing experience to see. It’s a great time to sleep, read a book or do something that doesn’t involve travelling that you’ve been putting off. It could also be a day to spend with your family.
If you stay in Bali on the Nyepi, just go along with the day and enjoy the relaxing time. This could be a great time for those staying in the busiest places, like Kuta, so you can get your bearings and enjoy the quiet for the day. Nyepi is definitely something different and original and you will never experience it anywhere else in the world!
When Will Nyepi 2019?
Nyepi is one of the Indonesian Public Holiday, the observance date will fall on Friday, March 07th 2019.
Standard Room : IDR 1.200.000,- / package
Deluxe Room : IDR 1.350.000,- / package
Suite Room : IDR 1.590.000,- / package
3 Bedroom Villa : IDR 5.000.000,- / package
- 2-nights stay at accommodation of your choice.
- Welcome drink upon arrival.
- Fruits basket upon arrival.
- 1 x Buffet / Set Menu Lunch at Villa Diana Bali Restaurant on Nyepi Day.
- 1 x Buffet / Set Menu Dinner at Villa Diana Bali Restaurant on Nyepi Day.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Complimentary internet wi-fi access in the room and public area.
Term & Conditions:
- Validity on March 06 – 08, 2019.
- Above rate including to 21% tax and service charge.
- Valid for overseas market and Domestic Market.
- Package is subject to room availability and prior reservation is required
- Please mentioned the Silence Day Package whenever making reservation.
- Rate valid for: Standard Room for 2 persons, Deluxe Room for 2 persons, Suite Room for 2 persons,
- 3-bedroom villa for 6 persons.
- Additional person will be charge: IDR /room/package including extra matrass, 1x lunch, 1x dinner, 1x afternoon tea, daily breakfast, welcome drink.